Hello!!

Please take a look at my creations that are currently for sale, sold, or made for gifts :-) Feel free to leave your comments as well as e-mail if interested in an item. If you have special requests (i.e. different sizes, colors, etc) I will try my best to create it! Please email sg-rethought@hotmail.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Flower - Newborn to 5-6 months

 Supre cute small chrochet headband made with reme yarn and a blue and yellow flower, complete with leaf. Fits most newborns to 5-6 months.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I met you in the checkout line at JoAnn's a few months ago and we discussed crocheted xmas ornaments. Here is the link to one of my favorite blogs:
    http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/
    I think you might find some inspirations.
    Your work is lovely!!! I will enjoy your future blogs, Sarah! Hope to run into you again soon!
    ~~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon!! Yes, I remember you quite well. Thanks for the blog link and for stopping by. . . I try to post my stuff as soon as I get pictures taken of it.
    See you at JoAnn's! :-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete