Hello!!

Please take a look at my creations that are currently for sale, sold, or made for gifts :-) Feel free to leave your comments as well as e-mail if interested in an item. If you have special requests (i.e. different sizes, colors, etc) I will try my best to create it! Please email sg-rethought@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Coming soon. . . Crochet "Sock" Monkey

So. . . I was visiting the blog of my good buddy, Misha, and she gave me an inspiration!  She has started making her own sock monkeys out of real socks and they are super cute!!  I want to make one as well. . . but it also gave me and idea. . . a CROCHET sock monkey!  I looked around and found a pattern and have begun the journey :-)  Hopefully I will be able to post a picture of the lil'guy within the next couple weeks!

By the way. . . remember that good buddy Misha I was talking about?  She will be doing a give-a-way of one of her sock monkeys on her blog . . . check it out at http://mommyhobbiesandkids.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment