Hello!!

Please take a look at my creations that are currently for sale, sold, or made for gifts :-) Feel free to leave your comments as well as e-mail if interested in an item. If you have special requests (i.e. different sizes, colors, etc) I will try my best to create it! Please email sg-rethought@hotmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pom-Pom Accessories ~ Now Available

Hey all!!  I have started making a variety of pom-pom ball hair accessories. . . here are a few pics as an example. They are made with a variety of buttons, beads, and baubles in the center of all different colors and can be put on alligator clips or bobby pins.  They would make cute accessories for all ages!  I absoluetly love them!  If you are interested, e-mail me your preferred colors of balls and beads! www.sg-rethought.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment